Wednesday, March 6, 2013

If the camera doesn't agree

 The phone sort of does.

I admit, bad pictures.  But for now, it's what I've got

ManGlaze Fuggen Ugly, accent nail ManGlaze Matte Is Murder.  Accent nail is my first finger, as is my normal.

Easy application, two coat coverage for me.  Very stable and durable seeming matte finish.  I did use Out The Door to make a glossy French type tip.  Mostly as I don't have a matte top coat I like yet, and I've horrible for tip wear and chipping, so going without top coat is not happening.

Base coat is China Glaze Strong Adhesion. 


See, pretty :)


First finger and birdie finger - with a touch of ring finger.

Hard to tell with phone pictures - but they aren't solid black and gray.  There is a bit of shimmer, more noticable with a glossy top coat. 

*disclaimer - I bought these polishes.  Review is my opinion and based on my experience.*

No comments:

Post a Comment